The only comprehensive mobile ERP platform that empowers your entire organization
MobileFrame's code-free mobile ERP platform helps organizations of any size quickly deploy mobile apps that enhance client engagement, increase employee productivity, and improve business results. Our platform provides everything your business needs to extend your enterprise resource planning and other backend systems into the field with complete reliability.
Code-free & customized to your business processes
MobileFrame is the only fully customizable, code-free mobile ERP platform, allowing businesses to:
- Design, develop, test and deploy mobile apps specifically tailored to your business processes in a fraction of the time required by other tools
- Avoid the hassle and expense of changing your business processes to fit a rigid ERP solution or struggling to change an inflexible system to suit your needs
- Design unique UI experiences for every platform while maintaining consistent business logic throughout
- Integrate to any backend systems quickly and easily
Cross-platform: iOS, Android, Windows & the Web
Extend your business systems onto any device:
- Build native apps for any iOS, Android, or Windows-based device or choose from our library of ready-to-run solutions to get a head start
- Create feature-rich web apps & portals for customers, partners, & employees that work consistently on any HTML 4 / 5 compliant browser
- Deploy a single app that looks, feels, and operates consistently across all platforms, both native and web-based
With most mobile ERP "solutions", integrating to even their own backend systems is a hassle. MobileFrame's mobile ERP platform easily integrates to any backend system(s): simply provide the appropriate credentials then use our point & click interface to map out the desired fields and let MobileFrame handle the complexities automatically.
We have hundreds of customers successfully integrating with:
- SAP R3 & Business 1
- JD Edwards
- People Soft ERP
- Microsoft Dynamics (Navision)
- Great Plains
- MS Access
- Carrier Logistics
- & more
The only mobile ERP platform with a mobile-first approach
A successful mobile ERP implementation requires a mobile ERP platform specifically designed to address the complexities inherent in mobilizing your backend data. While many vendors offer mobile "add-ons" or "extensions" (with limited configurability) for their outmoded ERP systems, MobileFrame was designed specifically for mobility. Our mobile ERP platform includes:
- App development
- Enterprise-class synchronization of data
- Military-grade security
- Cross-platform deployment
- Lifecycle support
- Mobile device management
- Deployment management
- GPS tracking
- Simulation & debugging
- Database development & management
- Automatic updates & version control
- Backwards compatibility
- & more
With over 14 years in the mobility industry, we know what it takes to make a mobility project succeed. Our platform has been successfully used by thousands of organizations, from small businesses to Fortune 100 corporations, to mobilize every aspect of their business.
Always available, even without network connectivity
Business shouldn't grind to a halt when a mobile worker loses reception. When you're implementing a mobile ERP solution, the top priority is ensuring that your users can actually access it. After all, what good is a mobile solution if your staff can't even use it?
Apps built with our mobile ERP platform include a truly native, disconnected client database so users can work even without network connectivity. When they regain connectivity, the system automatically syncs back any offline changes and gets updated information as well.
Additional features of our Mobile ERP platform
Mobile device management
Our mobile ERP platform includes MDM features that provide admins precise control over all devices in the field including resetting the client database, logging off a user, triggering synchronization, etc. Administrators can remotely monitor device statistics inluding battery life, location, memory utilization, synchronization status & more. Set rule-based actions, geo-fencing boundaries, restrict app usage, and more.
Our MDM capabilities support both BYOD and enterprise-owned mobility programs. MobileFrame also integrates seamlessly with any existing enterprise mobility management solution such as AirWatch and Citrix XenMobile.
Enterprise-class data & synchronization
MobileFrame's mobile ERP platform supports anything from simple systems with minimal data to sophisticated systems with millions of records per device.
- Truly native disconnected client database so users can work even without network connectivity. Client DB is fully encrypted & secure.
- Robust database options including support for rich data types, indexes, automatic keys, SQL queries, etc. Automatic schema mirroring between server & client DB's.
- Automatic background synchronization including continuous delta synchronization of dataset changes to clients. Sophisticated data management & distribution features.
Military-grade security end-to-end
When you are putting valuable data on a mobile device in the field, you need to ensure it's protected:
- Full FIPS (140-2 or better) compliant encryption of all files on the device, including the database. All client-server communications are encrypted.
- Invisible two-factor authentication (patent pending), optional secondary authorization for registration to your servers, and SSL support to double-encrypt client-server communications.
- User authentication via encrypted password or via Active Directory/LDAP, automatic logoff of inactive users, remote DB wipe and device lockout, & much more.
Create Pixel Perfect Designs
Other mobile ERP solutions allow only limited configuration, forcing you to modify your business processes to fit their system. Our mobile ERP platform allows you to build (or buy) mobile apps that fit your needs:
- Code-free GUI-based design allows you to easily build apps that fit your business process
- Create consistent or unique user experiences for every platform while maintaining consistent business logic throughout
- Build pixel perfect graphically-rich UI that scales automatically across multiple form factors
- Implement rich-data functionality (ex: photo/voice/signature capture, barcode scans, etc) with a single click
- Easily create apps that support multiple languages (ex: English, French, Spanish, etc) without changing your business logic
Easily create complex app logic suited to your business process
MobileFrame's mobile ERP platform uses an intuitive visual approach to building complex app workflows:
- Workflow is code-free and descriptive so you won't need to waste time reviewing code to figure out what it does and why
- Easily build & depict sophisticated conditionals and branching
- App logic is created & organized visually so you can see exactly what is happening and when
- Completely control the business logic... not just a few minor configuration options
Simulate and debug. Then deploy.
Our mobile ERP platform includes a testing suite with integrated diagnostics and debugging that simulates a live deployment:
- Easily simulate any device without the hassle of distributing native binaries
- Test layouts and design features & examine both client and server-side logic, data-flow, and syncrhonization.
- Step through app logic to ensure everything is working exactly as you expected, and observe in-app changes as logic occurs.
- Optimize performance by quickly identifying bottlenecks and other performance issues.
- Then quickly deploy live apps and data to actual devices for real-world testing.
Database development & management
Even experienced developers often struggle with implementing the best database schema to store their data and stage their integrations. With our enterprise data management tools, even novice users can easily manage their MobileFrame database without the need to write any queries or understand the complexities of relational database management systems. MobileFrame works with any enterprise database including SQL, Oracle, DB2, etc.
Project and deployment administration
Our mobile ERP platform has comprehensive project & deployment administration built-in. Control which apps a user can access and what data they receive ensuring that you deploy the right data to the right person at the right time. Utilize sophisticated scheduling, dynamic user assignment, GPS tracking, status monitoring & more to streamline project management.
Fully integrated lifecycle support
Our mobile ERP platform provides complete lifecycle capabilities that allow users to design, develop, integrate, deploy and manage cross-platform apps with a single solution. MobileFrame includes rapid mobile app development tools, a graphical screen designer for perfecting your UI, an integration wizard, built-in test environment (with integrated diagnostics and debugging) to simulate a live deployment, and mobile device management capabilities that support both BYOD and enterprise-owned mobility programs.
When we say our mobile ERP platform is full-featured, it isn't just rhetoric. We have so many features, we'd have to write a novel to describe them all. We've shortlisted some additional functionality below, but please contact us for more information.
- Real-time GPS tracking & mapping of personnel, assets, locations, customers, etc.
- Project publishing to easily migrate complete projects (apps, database tables, data, rules, etc) to production environments
- Multi-developer support
- Sarbanes-Oxley-compliant instant messaging
- Extensible architecture including a robust API for adding custom-coded functionality
- Built on open standards
- Automatic versioning & source control that also supports 3rd-party source control systems
- Worry-free updates and backwards compatibility
- Hassle-free globalization, internationalization, and localization
- Intelligent rendering ensures your apps look flawless on any device
- Flexible / scalable servers to accomodate growth
- Automatically publish app documentation
- Extensive training & documentation available
Benefits of our mobile ERP platform
Eliminate the silos that hinder your business
- Adopt a single system that brings together employees, partners, & customers while reducing costs
- Increase productivity and make better decisions utilizing real-time data whenever you need it
- Empower your users - work and access secure information anytime, anywhere
- Improve information integrity & availability while promoting collaboration
- Gain greater business insight allowing your organization to respond & adapt to changing circumstances more quickly
- Minimize maintenance costs and simplify training
The MobileFrame advantage
- A complete mobile ERP platform designed with a mobile-first approach: rapid app development, mobile device management, enterprise-class data management, GPS tracking, scalable servers, military-grade security, and more
- 100% code-free approach: faster development cycle, better resource utilization, no complex code-bases to manage, and more
- Develop native and/or web apps for phones, tablets, laptops, etc.
- Seamlessly integrate with any backend or legacy system
- Truly native, enterprise-class client database so users can work even without network connectivity
- The only mobile ERP platform that supports high-frequency sync operations with millions of records per device, accomodates network failures without data loss, and operates automatically in the background
Empower employees to deliver the best to every client
Our mobile ERP platform delivers flexible business apps that provide unmatched ROI.
- Enhance client engagement by providing easy, real-time access to the information customers demand
- Increase productivity by giving employees the tools they need, on the devices they love
- Drive business results by providing intuitive, intelligent and engaging user experiences across all departments
Provide client-centric service
Day-to-day consumer experiences have changed your clients' expectations, and they now demand immediate responses and rapid self-service access to information. Now more than ever, building relationships and maintaining a solid reputation requires delivering outstanding performance consistently across all client interaction points.
Our mobile ERP platform allows organizations to build engaging apps for every facet of their business, ensuring consistency across departments and providing the experiences customers demand.
Make the most of your existing systems
Our mobile ERP platform was purpose-built for cost-effective mobility, so you'll get the most out of your existing infrastructure:
- Support every device on every platform using a single solution
- Seamlessly integrate with existing backend systems
- Supports high frequency sync operations with millions of records; accomodates network failures without data loss
- Military-grade security and encryption keeps data safe
- Flexible/scalable server architecture to accomodate growth and handle complex load balancing, disaster recovery, etc.
MobileFrame for CIOs
Focus on your business and let MobileFrame handle the technology:
- Increase staff performance & customer satisfaction
- Avoid the expense and hassle of custom coding and maintaining complex-code bases
- Access real-time data for better operational insight
- Supports both BYOD and enterprise-owned mobility programs
- Future-proof your mobility strategy & automate multiple business operations with a single platform for maximum ROI
There are too many features & benefits to cover them all!
We've barely scratched the surface of what our mobile ERP platform has to offer. If you would like to learn more or see these features in action, request a demo and one of our experts will give you a more detailed product tour.