Enterprise Mobile App Development Platform
Rapidly design and deploy both native & HTML 5 enterprise mobile apps.
The only mobile app development platform designed specifically for enterprise
100% code-free approach.
MobileFrame is the only code-free mobile app development platform, allowing businesses to:
- Design, develop, test and deploy multi-channel mobile apps in a fraction of the time required by other code-based tools
- Build apps using the best resources. Our ease of use means development staff or even line-of-business personnel can build the perfect mobile app
- Design unique UI experiences for every platform while maintaining consistent business logic throughout
- Integrate to backend systems quickly and easily
- Avoid the hassle and expense of maintaining complex code-bases and smoothly transition projects to new staff
Cross-platform: iOS, Android, Windows & the Web
Write once, deploy anywhere
Create mobile apps for any device using our mobile app development platform:
- Build native apps for any iOS, Android, or Windows-based device
- Create feature-rich web apps & portals that work consistently across all HTML 4 / 5 compliant browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and all mobile variants)
- Create a single app that looks, feels, and operates consistently across all platforms, both native and web-based
Purpose-built for enterprise apps
Unlike most MADP tools, our mobile app development platform was built specifically for enterprise applications:
- Truly native, enterprise-class client database so users can work - even without network connectivity
- Supports high-frequency sync operations with millions of records per device, accommodates network failures without data loss, and operates automatically in the background so users aren't interrupted
- Military-grade security & encryption, invisible two-factor authentication, Active Directory/LDAP support, remote device lock/wipe, and more
- Flexible/scalable server architecture to accommodate growth and handle complex load balancing, disaster recovery, etc.
Mobile app development platform features
Create Pixel Perfect Designs
Create cross-platform apps quickly & easily:
- Design native mobile apps & web apps simultaneously, no coding required
- Create consistent or unique user experiences for every platform while maintaining consistent business logic throughout
- Build pixel perfect, graphically-rich UI that scales automatically across multiple form factors
- Implement rich-data functionality (ex: photo/voice/signature capture, barcode scans, etc.) with a single click
- Easily create apps that support multiple languages (ex: English, French, Spanish, etc) without changing your business logic
Easily create complex app logic
Use our visual approach to building complex app workflows:
- Workflow is code-free and descriptive so you won't need to waste time reviewing code to figure out what it does and why
- Easily build & depict sophisticated conditionals and branching
- App logic is created & organized visually so you can see exactly what is happening and when
Cross-platform: iOS, Android, Windows & the Web
Our mobile app development platform allows users to write apps once and deploy them anywhere:
- Build native apps & web apps for any iOS, Android, or Windows-based device
- Create feature-rich web apps & portals that work consistently across all HTML 4/5 compliant browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and all mobile variants)
- Build a single app that looks, feels, and operates consistently across all platforms, both native and web-based
With most mobility projects, integrating to backend systems is a major hassle. With our integration wizard, you simply provide the appropriate credentials then use our point & click interface to map out the desired fields and let MobileFrame handle the complexities automatically.
We have hundreds of customers successfully integrating with:
- SAP R3 & Business 1
- JD Edwards
- People Soft ERP
- Microsoft Dynamics (Navision)
- Great Plains >
- MS Access
- Carrier Logistics
- & more
Simulate and debug. Then deploy.
Our mobile app development platform includes a built-in testing environment with integrated diagnostics and debugging that simulates a live deployment:
- Easily simulate any device without the hassle of distributing native binaries
- Test layouts and design features & examine both client and server-side logic, data-flow, and synchronization.
- Step through app logic to ensure everything is working exactly as you expected, and observe in-app changes as logic occurs.
- Optimize performance by quickly identifying bottlenecks and other performance issues.
- Then quickly deploy live apps and data to actual devices for real-world testing.
Enterprise-class data & synchronization
MobileFrame supports anything from simple systems with minimal data to sophisticated systems with millions of records per device.
- Truly native disconnected client database so users can work even without network connectivity. Client DB is fully encrypted & secure.
- Robust database options including support for rich data types, indexes, automatic keys, SQL queries, etc. Automatic schema mirroring between server & client DB's.
- Automatic background synchronization including continuous delta synchronization of dataset changes to clients. Sophisticated data management & distribution features.
Military-grade security end-to-end
Focus on building compelling apps and let our mobile app development platform handle the security:
- Full FIPS (140-2 or better) compliant encryption of all files on the device, including the database. All client-server communications are encrypted.
- Invisible two-factor authentication (patent pending), optional secondary authorization for registration to your servers, and SSL support to double-encrypt client-server communications.
- User authentication via encrypted password or via Active Directory/LDAP, automatic logoff of inactive users, remote DB wipe and device lockout, & much more.
Database development & management
Even experienced developers often struggle with implementing the best database schema to store their data. With MobileFrame's enterprise data management tools, even novice users can easily create new database tables/objects and edit existing ones without the need to write any queries or understand the complexities of relational database management systems. MobileFrame works with any enterprise database including SQL, Oracle, DB2, etc.
When we say our platform is full-featured, it isn't just rhetoric. We have so many features, we'd have to write a novel to describe them all. We've shortlisted some additional functionality below, but please contact us for more information.
- Real-time GPS tracking & mapping of personnel, assets, locations, customers, etc.
- Project publishing to easily migrate complete projects (apps, database tables, data, rules, etc.) to production environments
- Multi-developer support
- Sarbanes-Oxley-compliant instant messaging
- Extensible architecture including a robust API for adding custom-coded functionality
- Mobile device management (MDM) tools built-in
- Built on open standards
- Automatic versioning & source control that also supports 3rd-party source control systems
- Worry-free updates and backwards compatibility
- Hassle-free globalization, internationalization, and localization
- Intelligent rendering ensures your apps look flawless on any device
- Fully-integrated software development lifecycle support
- Automatically publish app documentation
- Extensive training & documentation available
Benefits of our mobile app development platform
The MobileFrame advantage
- A complete mobile enterprise application platform designed specifically for business applications: rapid app development, mobile device management, enterprise-class data management, GPS tracking, scalable servers, military-grade security, and more
- 100% code-free approach: faster development cycle, better resource utilization, no complex code-bases to manage, and more
- Develop native apps for phones, tablets, laptops, etc. and web apps for every major browser
- Seamlessly integrate with any backend system
- Truly native, enterprise-class client database so users can work even without network connectivity
- The only MADP that supports high-frequency sync operations with millions of records per device, accommodates network failures without data loss, and operates automatically in the background
MobileFrame for developers
Deliver the perfect mobile app, in a fraction of the time:
- Build apps for every platform without the hassles of syntax errors, memory handling, proprietary languages, etc.
- Other tools help you code quickly... MobileFrame eliminates the hassles of custom coding so you can build apps lightning fast
- Easily integrate to any backend system using our integration wizard
- Exceed expectations. Delivering better apps (with robust enterprise features) in a fraction of the time ensures you're the first on-call for the next project
MobileFrame for IT pros
Purpose-built for enterprise so you'll get the most out of your existing infrastructure:
- Support every device on every platform using a single solution
- Seamlessly integrate with existing backend systems
- Supports high frequency sync operations with millions of records; accommodates network failures without data loss
- Military-grade security and encryption keeps data safe
- Flexible/scalable server architecture to accomodate growth and handle complex load balancing, disaster recovery, etc.
MobileFrame for CIOs
Focus on your business and let MobileFrame handle the technology:
- Increase staff performance & customer satisfaction
- Avoid the expense and hassle of custom coding and maintaining complex-code bases
- Access real-time data for better operational insight
- Supports both BYOD and enterprise-owned mobility programs
- Future-proof your mobility strategy & automate multiple business operations with a single platform for maximum ROI
There are too many features & benefits to cover them all!
We've barely scratched the surface of what our mobile app development platform has to offer. If you would like to learn more or see these features in action, request a demo and one of our experts will give you a more detailed product tour.